Selasa, 27 April 2021

PES 2021 | PES 2017 Kitpack 2020-21 V5 HD By Geo_Craig90 (AIO)

  







DP file list Order:

#PES2017
*NOTED:
  • Choose for what Patches you USE!!
  • Better download with PC or Laptop, Do not download with Phones
  • For PES16 Is not Compatible no more.. contact me if u want my kits to make it compatible with ur Patch PES16.
  • Delete all Old version.
  • Read Before Downloading..
  • Compatible with All Patches.
  • PNG file for PS4 are Available PES17 & PES21 #On$ale!

  • -GK Away-Kits PES17 for Sider, are Available for #On$ale!Contact me on Facebook Page or Email.
  • *Yang belum beli dan yang mau beli silahkah PM, murah kok. bayar hanya sekali, updatenya Gratis.
  • dan dapet link kitpack terbarunya duluan, Seminggu/tiga minggu sebelum rilis publik dan gapake SHORTLINK.



Tired of waiting that long. be Premium then to support my works, then u will go into my Groups Premium. U can Downloaded first before release public, begin on 3 weeks later from now.. contact me!

========================
LINK 1 : DOWNLOAD
LINK 2 : DOWNLOAD
========================


Please download the Original Link at My Facebook Page or My Blogs...and please do not remove/replace my shortlink..to keep my work alive and my work go on and on.



#UNLOCKVERSION

*My cpk file is permanently locked. to avoid font theft, kits and use it without my permission. If u want an unlock version, contact me. NOT FREE! [$] 






The Referee kits ONLY at My Group GK Away-Kits #PES17





IF Y'ALL HAVE A QUESTION, ASK ME ON FACEBOOK PAGE.
I WILL ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.


Join Me on Social Media
Facebook Page : Here
Twitter : Here
Youtube : Here


7 komentar:

Yahya Muhaimin mengatakan...

udah gak update buat pes 2019 lagi ya bang?

dandygeogarin19 mengatakan...

CARA GABUNG PREMIUM GRUB BAGAIMANA BANG? KHUSUS PES 2017

kismin mengatakan...

Link mati

Edo Nugroho mengatakan...

Mau ngelapor bug untuk kitpack khusus patch t99. Ketika lagi main BAL dan gunain jersey bundesliga lengan panjang (normal) + winter gloves, di bagian lingkar pergelangan tangannya ada yang saling overlapping / tiban-tibanan dengan winter gloves, jadi glitching keliatan kaya bolong-bolong di pergelangan tangannya

Jhoel Espinoza Martínez mengatakan...

Link roto porfavor!!!

Unknown mengatakan...

Clarification post! I really like and appreciate your efforts, thank you for sharing useful knowledge about blog strategy I heard I like

កាលេងស្លត់អន់ឡាញ How To play slot online

https://ufa88incombodai.blogspot.com/
https://happyufa88gameonline24h.wordpress.com/

alfathur mengatakan...

bro can u help me? im stuck at sub2unlock it said "too many redirected".